The Wigzell Clan
Welcome to www.wigzell.net, administered by Simon Wigzell! This site is definitely not interesting for someone outside my circle of family and friends, so Caveat Lector!
Mostly, this is a repository of pictures taken either by me or by some family member/friend; originally it was meant as a way to show my two younger sisters what was happening at home when they were living abroad, but now I just put up pictures here to have them all collected in one place. I'm a lousy photographer but digital cameras make it possible even for me to consider it meaningful to take pictures. They do after all cost nothing, once you have the camera...
Reading right now:
"Fallen Dragon" by Peter Hamilton
"Carl Barks samlade verk" by Carl Barks
Latest movie seen in theatre:
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- New house at Lockvattnet.
- Christmas and New Year's Eve (including some pretty lousy fireworks photos where I toyed with the camera's shutter time).
- Visiting New York in October 2005, some photos from Roosevelt Island and its tramway, and some late night photos together with a few from Central Park.
- The Charles M Schulz Museum, outside San Francisco, which I visited with a couple of friends (Marc, Mindy & Hiromi). Great little museum, right beside the skating rink Schulz had built.
- Chicago in December, where I spent 2 weeks working. Blurry images galore since I A. took momst pictures at night, and B. forgot to bring a camera tripod...
- WWDC 2004 (end of June), the annual conference for Apple developers, this year in San Francisco. Photos by my colleagues Joar & Aleksey.
- Swimming at Lockvattnet.
- Walking home from the crawfish party.
- Crawfish party August 2004 at Åsa & Gillis.
- Lockvattnet August 2004, once again with Hannah and Olivia + kids.
- Lockvattnet July 2004: The Movies
- Lockvattnet July 2004, with Hannah and Olivia + kids.
and Kerstin walking in the Alps, once again, this time with friends (July 2004)
- Ulriksdal with the whole family, May 2004.
- Celebrating Hans' retirement as vice chancellor of KI (more pictures later).
- Christmas 2003 in a few select photos.
- Kräftskiva August 16th 2003 at Åsa and Gillis. And Niclas needs to set the clock on his camera :-)
- Lockvattnet July 2003, including spiffy new see-thru boat.
- Vacationing in USA: Vegas/Grand Canyon/Death Valley/Yosemite/...; regular photos and panorama ones, stitched together in computer.
- Lockvattnet March 2003.
- More winter pictures from Stockholm.
- Winter wonderland (Slussen, Stockholm, Feb. 7th 2003)
- New Year 2003 with friends
- China with Hans, Kerstin, Nora & Kazuya
- Lots of old photographs scanned in: Family photos, me & Olivia, Lockis 1993, USA 1993 & 1995
- Birthday parties for Siri & Jens
- Swimming and jumping nieces and nephew
- Surströmming August 9 at
- Budapest July 22-28, 2002,
with my friend Anna
- Milano July 2002
- Stora Kalholmen June 2002
- Lockis June 2002
- Ulriksdal June 2002
- Morphing Jens to Siri
- San José on a conference
- Lockis May 2002
- Travelling to Moscow february 2002
- Christmas 2001 in a lot of
pictures (most of them less than good...)
- Kia's party after presenting
her doctoral thesis, December 15 2001
and Kerstin walking in the Alps , Summer 2001
- Me, Hans, Kerstin and Siri
visiting Nora in Washington D.C., in May 2001
- Hans and Kerstin traveling
in China , Spring 2001
- Easter 2001!
- Finally a name!
- A lot of pictures from Christmas
- Cute! (Olivia's newest)
- Dinner at Birgit's
- A photographic extravaganza with pictures from my & my friend Anna's trip
- Assorted photos from Sebastian's
1-year party Oct 7 2000
- ...and from Lockvattnet first weekend October 2000.
Two parts: Photos
of Madeleine and her son Nimrod, and the rest
- Simon's hairdos
- Olivia in 1977
- Kerstin in the 60s
Just click on the name above that you're interested in (not all names are clickable).